Stokke - Tripp Trapp High Chair, Natural
- What's in the Box - Tripp Trapp chair, user guide, Extended Gliders, applicable parts, and Allen wrenchFeatures
- Ergonomic Design with Footrest for Comfort - The innovative Tripp Trapp chair allows your child's feet to rest comfortably on the footrest. It promotes correct body alignment when your child is seated and mimics placing feet squarely on the floor. The ergonomic design of the chair allows both height and depth adjustment of the chair, so your child can sit right up to the table and use the tabletop as an eating surface. Not only do you avoid dealing with messy chair tray attachments, but your c
- Five-Point Harness and Stable Base for Security - You'll appreciate the enhanced safety features of the Tripp Trapp chair, including a five-point harness system. It accommodates children in infancy through three years of age, and is fully adjustable to provide a secure fit that still allows for movement and flexibility.
- Certified for Product Safety - Tripp Trapp chair is certified by The Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association, Inc. (JPMA), which represents 250 companies in the United States, Canada, and Mexico who manufacture, import and/or distribute infant products. JPMA has been recognized as an organization dedicated to enhancing children's product safety.
- Adjustable for Your Growing Child - The adjustable Tripp Trapp chair can be resized for a custom fit as your child grows from infant to toddler- it even works as a chair for an adult. Both the seat height and the footrest are adjustable in six different combinations. The harness and extended glider can be removed to make an ideal seat for an older child. The highchair measures 78 by 46 by 49 centimeters (H x W x D). Quality Materials and Stylish Design for Modern Lifestyles - Designed for year
Until we can offer this product directly from The Montessori Company we are recommending the vendor above. If you don't have an AMAZING experience with their product or if our pricing information is no longer accurate please let us know so we can update our recommendation appropriately.